Once you have all your paper
nicely printed, how can you bind it for distribution? Wire binding,
spiral binding, plastic coil binding, and other methods are available
for desktop publishing and in-house publishing of booklets, brochures,
recommended laser paper with
recommended equipment for in-house
short-run color printing
of all internal links for www.maya-art-books
archaeology directory (for www.maya-archaeology.org)
- Check out Ibico equipment, available from Baudville 1 800
728-0888, or from Highsmith 1 800-558-2110.
- Other suppliers and distributors include Keysan,
- Another desktop binding system is available from Spiral
Binding Company, 1 800 631-3572.
- Plenty of systems available, try out Rilecart
wire binding system, (305) 534-9750 · Fax: (305) 672-3394
, E-mail: [email protected]
- Renz combi wire
binding system is another.
a major worldwide company.
- Velobind, plastic comb binding, spiral binding, thermal binding,
perfect binding: want a company which can do it all, especially
spiral binding, try the Spiral
Binding Company Inc.
- Another general source for all
kinds of binding machines and supplies is the Office Zone
- If you don't want to bind in-house, you can send your work
out to Rasch Graphic Services Corporation - a bookbindery
offering full service perfect binding, saddle stitching, plastic
coil, wire-o, gbc, folding and all the extras. Or, for a place
in your area, check the national listings on The Publisher's
- Confused at the terms, try a binding